UTA 2019 Official Training Camp- NO. 1
Ultra-Trail Australia 2019 official training camp - No.1
9 - 11 November 2018
The camp will be suitable for all levels and all UTA events - 100/50/22.
- On-course guided running sessions
- Trail skills (how to move on technical terrain, night running, downhill and tackling those climbs)
- Pole skills from qualified instructors
- Information sessions from experts in the areas of nutrition, strength and conditioning as well as recovery
- Access to learn about, test and purchase the latest running gear
Your instructors will be Kerry Suter and Ali Pottinger from Squadrun. Gear to try from UTA sponsors.
When: 9-11 November 2018 at KCC Conference Centre, Katoomba.
From 5pm Friday 9th to 3pm Sunday 11th November.
- Two nights accommodation at KCC Conference Centre Friday and Saturday nights
- Saturday night dinner
- Breakfasts (Saturday and Sunday)
- Full kitchen facilities included
"How good was the UTA camp? Picture a person standing on their tippy-toes with hands reaching as high as they can into the sky. It was that good!
The camp was great balance of running on the UTA course, instruction and tips, as well as time for socialising and getting to know other runners. The insight you get from Kerry and Ali on the whole UTA experience, not just the how's and why's of running and training were invaluable. I took away much more from the camp than I expected.
In short, it was money and time well spent. I'd highly recommend it to anyone, no matter what UTA event you are running or how experienced you are." Paul Reynolds, UTA 2018 Camp attendee.