The not to be missed UTA buffet dinner is held on the Friday night. Homestyle, hearty cooking and you are welcome to come back for seconds!
Held at the KCC Mountain Camp Dining Hall just next to the expo and check-in area.
Bookings are essential and must be made by Friday 10th May.
- Adults $39.50
- Children (3-12 years) $22
- Under 3 years free
Special dietary requirements can be catered for.
- Carafes of water and orange juice on tables
- Tea, coffee and hot chocolate available
- Creamy Chicken and Pasta Soup
- Roast lamb and chicken served with gravy and condiments -GF
- Chargrilled vegetable stack (sweet potato, zucchini, eggplant, spinach, cottage cheese and tomato salsa) -GF, V
- Roasted vegetables (potatoes, pumpkin, onions, parsnip, sweet potato) -GF, V
- Steamed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini, squash, beans) -GF, V
- Freshly baked bread -with GF option, V
- Pavlova with fresh cream and mixed berries -GF
- Sticky date pudding with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate eclair
- Fresh fruit platter -GF
Dinner includes gluten free (GF) and vegetarian (V) options. Further special diets can be accommodated on arrangement.